Dalton Electrical can provide component-level electronic repairs to a wide range of equipment. This is often a good option for industrial PCB’s that are no longer supported by manufacturers or are uneconomic to replace. Our skilled electronics department can also design and build equipment to your requirements.
Some examples of the types of equipment that can be repaired are:
- Commercial cooking controllers
- Temperature control & calibration
- Variable speed & Stepper drives
- Power supplies
- Process controllers
- CNC Machine positioning systems
- Welding control cards
- Battery charging equipment
- Theatre light control
- Laboratory equipment
- Automatic Door Controllers
- Industrial Touch Screens and PC’s
- PLC’s or I/O Interface cards
Our Electronics team can also design and produce PCB layouts for manufacture.