24 hour on call technical service:
Dalton Electrical has been providing service to industry since 1966. We have maintained our excellent reputation and we continue to up-skill our staff in new areas.
To service your plant we can call on our Industrial Electronics, Automation, Engineering, Installation and Preventative Maintenance personnel. Whatever it is, we have got it covered. Our training program and knowledge sharing culture have developed our service team to the excellent standard that you should expect from us.
We have over 30 service vehicles on the road, all equipped with excellent communication systems and highly skilled personnel. Dalton Electrical has servicemen on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week for our customers.
The team at Dalton Electrical are keen to solve your problems and are passionate about surpassing your expectations. They challenge each other to be the best they can and our customers are the winners. It is this attitude that has helped our apprentices be judged the best in New Zealand on multiple occasions.
Examples of Machinery Serviced:
- Food manufacturing
- Canning and Bottling Lines
- Batching and Blending Systems
- Printing and packaging
- Steel and wire industry
- Hazardous area machinery
- Tyre re-treading
- Engineering machinery & CNC equipment
- Warehousing machinery
- Plastic moulding and extrusion
- Textile Industry
- Asphalt plant and equipment
- Conveying & Product Handling Systems
Fulltime on-site service:
Dalton Electrical can provide full time onsite electrical service, this model is working well in multiple sites across Auckland and provides our customers numerous benefits.
Some of these benefits are:
- Reduced hourly rate
- 24 hour callout service
- Managed plant maintenance systems
- Retention of knowledge
- Managed compliance systems
- Technical and regulatory advice
- No employment issues
- Leaders in Health & Safety
- Specialist Hazardous Area, Machine Safety, Engineering, Automation and Electronics knowledge and support is only a phone call away